The deal is though I don’t really know what the deal is. LOL... I’m not sure why I have started this book no less then 5 times and put it down. I think the most I’ve ever gotten through is 10 pages.
In honor of World AIDS Day, What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day by Pearl Cleage is my first RLT Reads Twitter Book Club pick. You will have approximately six weeks to complete the book. Feel free to talk to me on Twitter as you are reading. But the larger discussion will include everyone online through my blog.
|Sophie laying on one of my last reads|
Remember, I’m basically running my book club like Oprah. After this book, I will only choose books that I believe are wonderful. I will be reading your top fav five books. #ForReal. All of them. Fair warning: my book club picks will be very diverse, black, white, male, female, fiction and non-fiction. I’m an avid reader and I want to share my passion with you. You can read about the club in an earlier blog.
1. Make sure I have your email and name.
2. Your favorite five books.
3. Those who are on are Twitter make sure you are following me.
4. Make sure you are following the #RLTReads Twitter List.
5. Make sure I included you on the #RLTReads Twitter List.