The woman I call Mama, my grandfather's third wife, who actually raised me just wasn't capable. While she provided a stable home with the basics, food, clothing and shelter, she left me unprotected and violated. She wheeled her brand of love with mean words and anything she could grab in her hand.
But I know there are some of you that have a different experience. A wonderful experience. So here's your chance to tell the world on my blog. Write me a blog post telling why your mother is special. The winner will receive this beautiful Mother of Peal bracelet from RLT Collection for their mother. And the blog you write will be posted on my blog on Mother's Day in honor of your mother.
To Enter the Raffle:
1. You must write a blog no longer than 500 words. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Send a picture of your mother.
3. Send a picture of you and your mother.
4. You must follow me on Twitter-if you are on Twitter.
5. You must like my Facebook Fan Page -if you are on Facebook.
6. She does not have to be your biological mother but she has to be the woman who raised you for at least half of your life.
DEADLINE Extended!!! Send me the blog post and pictures is Thursday, May 5th at 9:00 AM!
The winner will be announced Friday, May 5th.
The blog you wrote on your mother with pictures will be posted on Mother's Day, May 8th!
Good Luck Lovely's... Everyone can enter!!!